3.01.2013

Weekending @ 226

What are you all up to this weekend?  There's not much going on here at 226 this weekend and that's just fine by me.  The weather is miserable (think 35 degrees with a mix of rain and snow and grey skies for days) and its just better to stay inside, watch movies under blankets and hopefully do a little baking.  I've been in the mood to go thrifting lately, in hopes of finding a desk for my computer which currently lives on my dresser; not the ideal set-up. So, I'm hoping I can convince the family to come with me on that adventure.    I'm also thinking of joining a co-op.  Do you guys belong to one or know anyone who does?  I think you can get some steals on ingredients I use all the time, like old fashioned oatmeal and such.  Well, I hope you have a terrific weekend.

Jason and I saw this movie on thursday night and I may just name my next born "Hushpuppy," it was so darn good.

The kids are currently obsessed with this video.  And watching them try to duplicate his moves is hilarity at its finest.

We also finished this series in about three days while the kids were out of town.  If you have Netflix, I recommend you watch it.

I've had an odd obsession with researching apartments in Paris, lately.  This one is at the top of my list.  In my dreams, we will be spending spring break 2014 there.

Peppers were on sale at the grocery store this week and I really like the idea of these.

I might have to buy this shirt.

Currently reading this and loving it.  This is next on my ever changing list.  What are you guys reading?

Also, a fellow mom recently asked me how to get her daughter to stop sucking her fingers all the time.  My kids are 4 and 5 and still use their fingers to soothe themselves to sleep.  I'm oddly okay with it.  Who knows if its just comfort or habit at this point? Is there a limit?  Does anyone have experience breaking this habit?  How old is too old for pacifiers and fingers?



No comments:

Post a Comment